Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the country. At VIKOR, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and become part of a team that strives for unity and is dedicated to elevation. VIKOR is currently looking to add to its team of dedicated individuals with a Construction Manager. The Construction Manager will have the following responsibilities.
• Manage all projects (within your team) in progress and work with Crew Chiefs and field staff to ensure proper job completion.
• Evaluate field personnel and provide infield training to Crew Chiefs and crew members on all aspects of the job.
• Ensure quality performance, training and accountability of your teams’ administrative duties (receipts, timesheets, closeouts etc.).
• Obtain various equipment certifications and be on the forefront of industry changes and train field staff on proper usage.
• Obtain NWSA practical examiner credential and perform examinations for all crew members under direct management.
• Work directly with customers and build relationships to continue ongoing growth for the company.
• Perform bid walks that are scheduled by the Project Manager and gather and submit all needed information for bidding purposes.
• Perform punch lists on current and completed projects and review with Crew Chiefs and crew members.
• Review completed closeout packages to ensure professionalism and proper completion.
• Work directly with Project Manager for crew scheduling.
• Implement company policies and procedures
• Maximize revenue from assigned operations, based on job completions.
• Maintain regular (daily when needed) contact with customer(s) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and inventory assigned company trucks and equipment.
• Manage and inventory all test equipment and crew assets.
• Work with Safety Director on training needs for field staff.
• Maintain documentation of all of the above as needed.
• Daily call or face to face with Crew Chiefs within team
• Daily calls or face to face with Project Manager
• Daily contact with customers
• Weekly safety meeting with all field employees
• Weekly Project Managers meeting with other PM’s, CM’s Regional Operations Manager and COO
• Monthly office staff meeting
We believe people do their best work when they feel heard and supported. That is why we strive to live out our values of UNITY, DEDICATION and ELEVATION every day. Our employees experience an environment centered on respect, allowing them to perform at their highest level.
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance, and service work for the wireless, utility, and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Rapid City, SD; Pleasant Grove, UT; Denver, CO; Missoula, MT; Tulsa, OK; Bismarck, ND; Phoenix, AZ; Albuquerque, NM; and Sebree, KY our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the Mountain States.
For more information contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 331-6972.